It is not unusual for men these days to remove unwanted hair at the eyebrows. Do you have some wild eyebrow hairs that bother you? Or do you just want to touch up your ”Shin Chan” eyebrows? No worries, The Beardman explains exactly how to update your eyebrow hairs with a few simple steps by epilating them or trimming them with a nose hair trimmer.
Eyebrow Tweezing Tips For Men
If you want to look good, you have to prepare for some pain. This certainly applies to tweezing your eyebrows, but we won’t tell you anything new with that. Not confident in your own abilities? Then enlist the help of a professional barber or make an appointment with a beautician.
Some Tips For Tweezing Your Eyebrows:
- Epilate in a curve: this way you maintain the natural shape of your eyebrows. Easier said than done, I know!
- Epilate under the eyebrows: to keep a nice shape you only epilate the underside of your eyebrows. Make an exception for that one stray hair above the eyebrows.
- Pause to check the results: to avoid regrets, take a step back and look at the entire face. It’s easier to judge from a distance.
Eyebrow Trimming Tips
You can trim away unwanted hair with a pair of beard scissors, but this comes with risks especially if, like The Beard Man, you are clumsy. The safest and least painful way of trimming your eyebrows is to use a precision trimmer. This can be a nose hair trimmer with a special eyebrow comb attachment or a beard trimmer that you can also use as a precision trimmer.
- Only use the nose trimmer if it has a special eyebrow attachment comb.
- Always trim in the direction of hair growth.
- Take a break: remove loose hair in between trims. This way you can better determine whether the shape of your eyebrows is to your liking.
- Remove stray hairs with scissors.
Finally, we don’t recommend using a regular trimmer or shaver. You wouldn’t be the first to have a bite in your eyebrows.